Sunday, February 26, 2012

WK4 Leadership Project Blog Post


My Leadership project is a presentation of my 11 month long Challenge Based Research Project. Within this presentation, audience members will learn how the project began, how it was shaped, the details of each phase implemented, the results of the solutions, and the conclusions drawn. I would like to share this at the SOPHE conference as it brings together people interested in improving the health, and thus, the quality of life of all students in our educational system. 

I have already submitted my abstract. Wish me luck! ;-)

Week 1 Leadership Post

Week 2 Leadership Post

Week 3 Leadership Post

Leadership Project

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your presentation really delivers. Congrats and good luck. Keep us in the loop about where and when you'll be presenting.

    ReplyDelete